Speed kills in the National Football League – but never forget that this sport is predicated on power. Right now, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Tampa Bay and Cincinnati are each 2-0 and have won their games by an average score of 25-9. What is it that these teams have in common besides an unblemished record? That would be their complete and total dominance along the offensive and defensive lines.On offense, these teams are completely controlling people up front. Pittsburgh, Indy and K.C. each boast lines with at least two Pro Bowlers on it. Cincinnati was one of only two teams that returned all five of its starters from last year. Tampa Bay – I honestly have no idea how they’re doing it with that line, but it’s working – possesses the NFL’s leading rusher, Cadillac Williams (276 yards). These five teams are muscling their way to an average of 155 yards per game on the ground and have yielded only eight total sacks between them. That outstanding play by the offensive linemen is allowing each of these teams to control the ball and dictate tempo to their opponents.Conversely, on the defensive side of the ball it’s all about getting after… Read full this story
- Birthday boy Putin is more psychopathic than ever – and he might not live to 71 as he faces being KILLED over Ukraine
- Four children killed in Quezon fire
- Royal Family: 'Could barely stand up!' Frogmore row erupts at 'sanctimonious' Meghan
- Hoffman's tale
- Ukraine war: The latest developments linked to Russia's invasion this weekend
- Queen Letizia of Spain beauty hack for 'youthful appearance' - 'will make your skin glow'
- UK apology sought for British war crimes in Palestine
- Ukraine war: Russia nuclear weapon threats are 'most serious' since Cuban Missile Crisis, says Biden
- Fan dies, child blinded and TV cameraman shot at after violence at football match
- Ukraine war: Biden says nuclear risk highest since 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis
- 'Enjoy unhindered leg room': Hand luggage packing hack to boost leg room onboard flights
- Chilling moment man who banged on neighbour's door with imitation firearm
The Ferringo NFL Report - Speed Kills have 337 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 21, 2005. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.