Breast cancer strikes women in every country. Over a decade, many thousands of cancer patients had come to seek my help and breast cancer case constituted the number one problem I had encountered. Most of these women had undergone medical treatments but they failed to find their elusive “cure.” Let me give you two examples.Case 1May (not real name) is a 55-year-old lady. Her husband died of heart attack three years ago at the age of 62 years old. Sometime in 2000, May was diagnosed with right breast cancer. She underwent a mastectomy followed by six cycles of chemotherapy. After that she was put on tamoxifen.Three years later, the cancer spread to the right side of her breast in spite of the fact that she was on tamoxifen all this while (three years!). She had to undergo another six cycles of chemotherapy. Then she had 20 sessions of radiotherapy at the neck and the breast area.Unfortunately, the cancer spread to her neck. She underwent another four cycles of chemotherapy. From July 2005 to March 2006, she was put on oral drug, Femara. And from April 2006 to July 2006, she was on Xeloda.Her daughter told us that she suffered unbearable… Read full this story
- Thousands Participate In ‘More Than Pink’ Walk Raising Awareness, Funds In Fight Against Breast Cancer
- Foxboro Barber Shaves His Head In Support Of Woman With Stage 4 Breast Cancer
- National Crime Agency boss Dame Lynne Owens, 52, announces she will step down after being diagnosed with breast cancer
- Breast cancer drug hope for women with Angelina gene
- Breast cancer missed for thousands of women because of Covid-related screening delays
- Wonder drug that stops breast cancer returning after treatment could save lives
- Breast cancer: Popular drug known to disrupt microbiome could be increasing your risk
- Mother-of-two, 31, who was told she was 'too YOUNG' to get breast cancer dies of disease less than a month after her wedding
- Mum-of-two told she was ‘too young’ for breast cancer dies weeks after her wedding day at just 31
- Julia Bradbury, 51, reveals she has breast cancer and is set to have mastectomy
- At Least 15 Men Who Spent Time Near Site of 9/11 Attacks Have Been Diagnosed With Breast Cancer
- 'I taught my daughter 'booby song' to help her check for signs of breast cancer'
Loosing The Breast Cancer War - Part 1 have 366 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 10, 2007. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.