Hillary Clinton slammed rival Barack Obama for campaign leaflets on her healthcare plan that she called “blatantly false,” accusing him of using Republican tactics in their race for the US presidential nomination. In a bitter exchange, Obama defended the leaflet as accurate and campaign spokesman Bill Burton decried Clinton’s “negative campaign.” “Shame on you, Barack Obama,” Clinton said, speaking to reporters after a rally in Ohio, a state that is key to her struggling campaign. Brandishing a copy of the leaflet, Clinton said the Obama campaign was spreading “false, misleading, discredited information” about her health-care plan. (more…)
- Trump hangs over Obama's memoir like an onrushing train
- PIERS MORGAN: Marjorie Taylor Greene is a deluded, despicable, and very dangerous lunatic whose presence in the US Congress shames America – gutless Republicans must grow a pair, bury the ghost of Trump, and expel her
- Kellyanne Conway Is the Real First Lady of Trump’s America
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Biden, GOP senators begin talks; Dems push ahead
- Sen. Lindsey Graham on whether Congress can end the stalemate over the partial government shutdown
- Democrats will vote to remove Marjorie Taylor Greene from both her House committees after turning down GOP chief Kevin McCarthy's offer to kick her off just one - as she slams the 'hate America Democrats'
"Shame on you," Clinton tells Obama have 216 words, post on at February 24, 2008. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.