If Iron Man is any indication, this summer could be one of the best ever for movie buffs. The first movie of the summer tends to set the tone, and Iron Man has stormed out of the gates, earning rave reviews from both fans and critics, and washing the bad taste of last summer’s big May movie, Spider-Man 3, out of all of our mouths.Iron Man is a Marvel comic book character that made his debut in 1963. The character is still alive and kicking in the comic book world, most recently as a central figure in Marvel’s Civil War mini series, as a member of the Mighty Avengers, and in two of his own monthly comic books.Comic book fans have been anxiously awaiting the Iron Man movie ever since the cast was announced, and, especially after some footage was screened at the 2007 San Diego Comic Con. Well, the wait is over, and the movie is absolutely worth the wait!Robert Downey, Jr., plays Tony Stark, a billionaire industrialist who has made a fortune developing weapons for the US government. He lives a lavish playboy lifestyle, with a scotch in one hand and a super model at his side. While… Read full this story
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' a very happy return to fun: movie review
- 'Christopher Robin' movie review: Or, how Pooh Bear lost his way
- Torturing Iron Man
- A look at the most cringeworthy movie moments in honor of 'Braveheart' turning 21
- Why Do We Call Hit Movies 'Blockbusters?'
- LEGO Marvel’s Avengers isn’t Hulk-sized blockbuster, but still a lot of fun: Video Game Review
- Marvel's Iron Fist: Casting of 'Game of Thrones' star Finn Jones instead of Asian actor causes stir
- ‘A Clockwork Orange’ is a mind-shattering vision of tomorrow: 1971 review
- 'Wonder Woman' gets movie spotlight, with high expectations
- Review: ‘Justice League’ can’t loosen its stiff armor
- Our critic Brian Truitt picks (and ranks!) the 10 best movies of 2017
- ‘Justice League’ review: Here’s what you need to know
Movie Review - Iron Man have 325 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 28, 2008. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.