The world famous parades of the Rio are a mix of samba dance, samba drums, songs, costumes, spectacular floats and special effects.There are 72 samba schools in Rio and they all parade during the 4 days of carnival from Saturday 21st to Tuesday 24th Feb, 2009. They are all listed below, with the dates they parade and where you can find them. The samba schools are organised into competitive leagues. The samba school parades will take place in 2 locations, the Marquês de Sapucaí (AKA the Avenida, the Sambódromo, the Passarela) in the centre of town, and Estrada Intendente Magalhães in the outer suburbs.The top group, and the most breathtaking, is Grupo Especial, with the biggest schools, the most amazing costumes, the most expensive tickets, and around 5000 people in each samba school. Grupo A is also in the sambodromo, and has some very elaborate parades, though tickets are cheaper. You can buy tickets for these parades in advance online, or from tourist agencies in Rio up to the day of the parades. Grupo RJ1 (ex Grupo B) is in the sambodromo too, entrance is free, but the schools have much less money to spend on being spectacular.The rest of… Read full this story
- South Park: The Stick of Truth Chinpokomon Locations ‘Chinpokolypse’ Guide
- IGF Note From The Organizers, October 2009: Deadlines And Beyond
- Persona 5 June Events And Activities Guide – Infiltrate Kaneshiro Palace, School Trip, Steal Mafia Boss’ Heart
- The Witcher 3 School Gear Locations ‘Armor Sets Guide – Griffin, Cat, Bear and Viper
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 gets release date
- Yo-Kai Watch Requests Side Quests Guide – Quest Location, Conditions, Rewards
- Wildstar Esper AMP Locations Guide – Find Vendors in Each Zone
- WildStar Warrior AMP Locations Guide
- Outlast 2 Battery Locations Guide – Find All Batteries, Unlock “Sancti Sepulchri” Trophy
- E3 2009 – Who “won” the press conferences?
- Pokémon Go - How to find Pokémon in spawn locations, biomes and using radars
- 2020-21 Calendar Approved For Prince William County Schools
Rio Carnival Parades 2009 - Samba Schools, Dates and Locations of Parades have 319 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 28, 2008. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.