Lacking courage to say “hi”. Let me clarify things here first, I am a guy and thus I am going to write from the perspective of a guy who is afraid to make that first move, to muster that first word to break the ice with the girl. Not just any girl…but the girl whom you have taken a fancy for.There’s this girl whom you have taken a fancy for. You have made eye contact with her before, even if it was just for a split second because you have shifted your eye away at the moment her eyes met yours, for reason of being shy.You’ve seen her for awhile, but you just fall short of going up to introduce yourself, to say a “hi” or a “hello”. Would I be making a fool of myself if I just go up to her and say “hi”? Would it sound too “cheesy” or “unsophisticated”. What if my friends laugh at me if I fail?This, my friend, is the work of your negative mind. You will always try to make things as difficult for yourself as possible when you are attempting to make that first move. You picture the worst-case scenarios and… Read full this story
- Lisa Armstrong shares touching tribute to her late father Derek to mark six months since his death... as its revealed she 'refuses to sign NDA amid divorce battle with ex Ant McPartlin'
- Sri Lanka: Minorities fear return of Gotabaya Rajapaksa in presidential election
- Overcoming our Deepest Fear
- An Interview with Tony Robbins
- He Became A Celebrity For Putting Science Before God. Now Lawrence Krauss Faces Allegations Of Sexual Misconduct.
- From Polygamy to Democracy: Inside a Fundamentalist Mormon Town
- 'She won't be silenced': Ant McPartlin's ex Lisa Armstrong 'refuses to sign NDA amid £62 million divorce battle as presenter's legal bills hit £1.5m mark'
- A Party Room and a Prison Cell
- When It's Time to Let a Relationship Go
- Lionel Shriver's full speech: 'I hope the concept of cultural appropriation is a passing fad'
- American victims of illegal immigrant crimes
- Lisa Armstrong hints she's a 'victim of a narcissist' after 'refusing to sign NDA amid bitter £62million divorce battle with ex Ant McPartlin'
Overcoming Fears of Rejection to Say Hi have 361 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 21, 2009. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.