You know that saying; “Do not start something you cannot finish,” well, what about a take-off on that; “Do not start something that will finish you!” Why you ask? Simple, this entire issue over bonuses has been completely over-played in the media and for political gain, rather than a serious discussion about corporate governance and what Warren Buffet has discussed in his essays on this topic.You see, what is particularly unfortunate is that corporate boards have been hijacked by many a slick CEO and his team of executives in the past, and I imagine this will go on for quite awhile if it is not kept in check. Of course, the wrong way to combat this is through this socialist scheme of shaming them into submission. That’s just not what America stands for and there are instances where big bonuses are due, for a job well done.There should never be an argument for giving the top athletes a trophy, medal or nice endorsement for a job well done. Corporate Bonuses should be left to the company not the public. Shareholders and the corporate boards should decide. Declaring a “War on Bonuses” is unfortunate and I’d like to remind everyone that… Read full this story
- Barack Obama says internet companies cannot keep blanket protections from being sued, saying they ARE making 'editorial decisions' in sign Democrats are set to hit Facebook and Twitter
- Barack Obama Says Issues, Policies, Facts Don't Matter to American Voters Anymore
- Obama Says He Expected Trump Would Only Be One-Term President: 'I Was Right about That'
- Obama says Trump 'Doesn't Have the Patience' to Change U.S. Foreign Policy
- Obama says the Queen 'didn't mind' Michelle Obama's 2009 royal protocol breach
- Obama Says He Didn't Enjoy Congratulating Trump on 2016 Win, Troubled By GOP Going Along With President's Election Fraud Claims
- Obama says social media 'turbocharged' threat of misinformation
- Black Ops Cold War ending breakdown - how to get the good and bad endings in this year's Call of Duty
- North Korea Celebrates Victory on Korean War Armistice Day, America's 'Forgotten War'
- Barack Obama admits to leaving wife Michelle feeling 'tense, lonely and isolated' as he worked into the night while economic and foreign policy crises piled up for his administration
- From President to posing pro! Barack Obama flashes a cheeky smirk as he stars on the cover of InStyle - while gushing about Michelle, Sasha, and Malia's 'multiple bada**' qualities
- Candace Owens accuses Obama of 'hating America' and says he has 'turned his back on the country' after the former president said the rise of Trump was a racist reaction to 'having a black man in the White House'
The Bonus Wars Will Not End When Obama Says They Are Over have 435 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 14, 2009. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.