During September of 2003 I had a series of articles published (nationally in the NEWS FROM INDIAN COUNTRY; regionally with the COOSA NEWS, and the TALLAPOOSA COUNTY PLAIN TALKER) regarding the U.S. embargo on Vietnamese tra and basa, the “so-called catfish”. Sadly, apparently not much has changed since this time period. As I feel I am uniquely qualified to write in this area (a U.S. war veteran resident of Hanoi working with the media and having access not only to government representatives, but records of the National Assembly), and as I have already conducted extensive research in this area, I am compelled by moral obligation to, once again, speak out with the true facts of the situation. The powerful American catfish lobby has once again flexed it’s dollar strong special interest muscle and directed their bought and paid for Washington lackeys to maintain their misinformation/disinformation campaign regarding the impoverished fishing families throughout Vietnam. However, before I examine that, let us review the record of these shameless, heartless, deceitful liars. These are the same people that allege that herbicidal poisons poised either “no threat” or “no conclusive evidence exists” linking herbicidal poisons to illnesses in U.S. war veterans or any Vietnamese…
- Liverpool left wounded after taking 'morally wrong' decision amid Covid-19 pandemic
- From banking to bus driving — how migrants manage familial 'shame' over a career switch
- Divided Cabinet 'wants Boris Johnson to take crunch lockdown decisions' as Rishi Sunak warns GDP could 'crash by a THIRD' this quarter - with UK's fate hanging on whether Italy and Spain can safely lift curbs
- YouTube Star Jaclyn Hill Fires Back at Body-Shaming Trolls in Fiery Instagram Post
- Pelosi calls Trump's name appearing on stimulus checks 'shameful'
- Pelosi: SCOTUS Wisconsin Primary Decision Undermines Democracy
- Kamal Haasan Trolled For Criticising PM Narendra Modi’s Decision Of 21 Days Lockdown For COVID-19
- Jos Buttler says it’s ‘a big shame’ that revenue generator IPL is not happening due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Coronation Street recasts Dev’s son Aadi as devastating sexting shame storyline kicks off for twin Asha
- Shame on big banks for failing to step up at a critical moment: the Covid-19 pandemic
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, youngest congresswoman, sidesteps bid to shame her with 'dorky' dance video
- How TV's golden girl Kirsty Gallacher lost some of her lustre with drink-drive shame
A shameful decision have 378 words, post on at June 24, 2009. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.