Big news for Army of 2 fans, and the general British public… Salem and Rios (main stars of Army of Two: The 40th Day) are coming to London to promote the game’s upcoming release! It is said they will arrive in January, and will be doing a host of press-junkets, signing copies of the game, riding the Army of Two battle bus (sounds a bit gay) and mixing with A listing celebs!. Try to be in London for January and I’m sure you can be in for a chance of meeting them!For a comedic clip of the two MISSING their train, you’ll want to go: here.Merry Christmas!
- PICTURES: Migrant Mobs Turn Violent at Greek Border, Army Deployed
- Migrant Crisis 2.0: Greek Army Conducts Live Ammunition Drills on Turkish Border
- TIMES: British Army Defends ‘Politically Correct’ Ads Showing ‘Emotional’ Soldiers, Muslim Praying, Women on Frontline
- In London this weekend? Try a beer festival, pizza party, cinema trip & more
- So hot she needs to cool down! Reece Hawkins' model girlfriend London Goheen shows off her incredible figure in a racy string bikini... after hitting back at Tammy Hembrow
- London mayoral election 2020: Sadiq Khan promises rent controls
- London Blitz: Bomb Sight interactive map created
- Sam and Billie Faiers are in high spirits as they enjoy a glamorous day out in London to celebrate their mum Suzie's 51st birthday
- London temporary housing costs up by half in four years
- Sick Pope Cancels Engagements for Third Day In a Row
- Town Hall Celebration of International Woman’s Day Removed After Transgender Activism Pressure
- None Held Responsible After Three-Day Swedish No-Go-Zone Riot
Army of 2: The 40th Day – IN LONDON? have 258 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at December 23, 2009. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.