The Samsung Galaxy Tab arrives in a few weeks as the first major Android tablet expected to compete with the Apple iPad. Despite the fact that the 7-inch Samsung tablet is a little more expensive than anticipated and Google has said that the Android 2.2 OS that powers the Galaxy Tab isn’t ready for tablets yet, there’s a lot of anticipation for this one.The iPad has whet the appetite of businesses for touchscreen tablets, and many companies have been experimenting with iPad deployment scenarios. However, since enterprises have traditionally been lukewarm about Apple technologies (mostly due to Apple’s consumer focus), we wonder if IT departments and businesses will be more comfortable with Android tablets and ultimately adopt them in greater numbers. We’d like to know your current perception about whether your company is more likely to adopt Android tablets than iPads. Answer the poll and then jump into the discussion to share your thoughts.Apple iPad is already breaking through in the enterpriseThe truth about iPad: It’s only good for two thingsCisco unveils an Android tablet … that plugs into a desk phone?Microsoft’s misguided tablet strategy is the apotheosis of the companyIs Android destined to be the Windows of mobile computing?
- Business briefly: Apple refreshes iPad lineup, with larger entry-level model
- Apple's iPad Pro: The tablet that makes technology disappear
- Apple needs a new retail strategy
- Apple brings back iPad Air, revamps iPad mini for first time since 2015
- 5 ways Apple needs to up its game if it wants to be a services company
- Apple unveils new iPad Air and iPad mini
- Spotify Accuses Apple of Anticompetitive Practices in Europe
- Is Apple about to expand its TV business?
- Apple Becomes a Green Energy Supplier, With Itself as Customer
- "It's Show Time": Apple's streaming video service readies its debut
- Apple ditches Group FaceTime after 'spy' bug lets callers eavesdrop on users
- HP’s Dead TouchPad Claims No. 2 Best-Selling Tablet Spot
Poll: Do Android tablets have more business potential than Apple iPad? have 316 words, post on www.techrepublic.com at October 26, 2010. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.