Even though last weekend’s race at Chicagoland had to be moved to Monday due to Mother Nature, I think it was well worth it. The boys put on a great show. I continue to believe that 400-mile races are perfect for TV. They take roughly three hours to run and folks still have time to do other things. I think it is a credit to NASCAR and all the TV partners who all work together in situations like this to make the race available to as many people as they can, whether it is on TV or on computer. What was really impressive was that crowd. A lot of folks stayed an extra night and came back on Monday and they were rewarded with a great race. There was a lot going on all race long. You had guys trying to salvage a season and in other cases you had drivers trying to simply salvage the race. Some succeeded and some didn’t. It’s also interesting the change we are seeing at the end of these races. For the past couple years the fans have been complaining about those late-race cautions for debris. Some called them Phantom Cautions. Basically they bunched… Read full this story
- Lebanon 'days' away from economic collapse if no political solution to protests found, says central bank governor
- Bremer Bank is for sale, after controlling trust splits with management over its future
- The day the credit crunch began, 10 years on: 'the world changed'
- 11 Last-Minute SEO Tips to Get Ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Monday's Best Deals: Anker Gear, Robotic Vacuums, $40 Tablet, and More
- Why Some Black and Brown People Can’t Trust Bernie Sanders, in 1 Quote
- Amazon Key Is Some, Like, Extra-White Shit
- People don't trust drones to deliver pizza
- 14 Moral Mondays Protesters Arrested at NC Republican House Speaker’s Office
- Monday's Best Deals: Wireless Earbuds, Nike Sale, Battery Packs, and More
- Monday's Best Deals: Anker Sale, Smart Home Gadgets, Crayola Supplies, and More
- Lebanon could be 'days' from collapse
Monday, Monday can’t trust that day have 329 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 21, 2011. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.