A “7-minute survey” released by Google polls users for their thoughts on the social network and asks some odd exam-like questions about the site’s funcationality. When running through the survey, it seemed that Google was quite concerned with two things: if users understood the privacy aspects of Google+, and if users understood how exactly Google+ worked. Many questions did question user sentiment on functionality & features, but an equal amount look like questions ripped from a Google+ final exam. Most of these test-like questions came in regards to sharing aspects – circles, blocking users, post visibility and profile info. Circle Questions One of the most interesting sections was the questions regarding Google Circles. The real differentiation from Facebook (at least initially) was the ability for Google+ users to share with only those they wanted to with Circles. However, from the questions in the poll it seems that Google isn’t sure if users actually understand the concept of Circles and what they support: After polling users on Circles, Google questions Extended Circles and notifications options: I personally thought the Google+ TV commercial was sort of creepy and why you might not want to use the service: Some of some of the questions in…
- Apple and Google begin testing COVID-tracking tech and are set to release first version to developers designing apps for public health agencies in weeks ahead
- Twitter is testing a new feature that lets users choose who can reply to their tweets
- Google's upcoming call recording feature spotted by Nokia users in India, claims report
- WhatsApp is testing a new feature that lets you add and share contact details via QR code just like in Instagram and Snapchat
- Official employment survey may capture migration
- The emoji quiz is back! Latest challenge tests your knowledge of cars - and it's sure to get your mind racing!
- China tightens lockdown measures on north-eastern cities after discovering coronavirus cluster as officials arrange mass-testing to prevent a second wave
- Google Pixel 4A: Release date, features, price, and everything else we know so far
- Hulu Tests ‘Watch Party’ Feature For Ad-Free Social Viewing
- QUIZ: Test your knowledge of Premier League Darts play-offs
- The Queen's favourite car and more royal motor trivia: take our quiz to test your knowledge
- Sports Authority of India headquarters sanitised after official’s kin tests positive
Lengthy Official Google+ Survey Tests Users Knowledge On Features & Privacy have 384 words, post on at December 13, 2011. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.