CINCINNATI (AP) — The Bearcats got their largest crowd of the season rocking by overcoming a 12-point deficit against a team that was deep in foul trouble. Once again, they couldn’t close it out because of a long stretch of cold shooting.Cincinnati went ahead with 6:53 to play, but managed only one field goal and two free throws the rest of the way, allowing No. 15 Georgetown to rally for a 62-55 victory on Friday night.It felt familiar.The Bearcats (19-7, 7-6 Big East) lost at home to Pittsburgh 62-52 a week earlier by going the final 9:21 without a field goal. Their only late basket on Friday came when the Hoyas (19-4, 9-3) let Cashmere Wright drive for a layup in the closing seconds.What bothered coach Mick Cronin the most was not the poor shooting — that’s been a trend for the Bearcats — but the way their defense broke down, allowing the Hoyas to snap their streak of four straight losses to Cincinnati.Georgetown hadn’t won in Cincinnati since the 2006-07 season.“We panicked in the first half,” Cronin said. “We let our offensive struggles affect our defense. You can’t do that in basketball. I was really disappointed in that.“We’d never… Read full this story
- Central Texas School District Profile - Georgetown ISD
- Cincinnati Bengals 2008 NFL Team - What to Watch Out For Live Online and Their Game Schedule
- Have You Gained Weight During Your Freshman Year? Here's 4 Tips For Beating the Freshman 15
- What Can Binaural Beats Do For You?
- How to Beat Depression Without Medication
- Beat Speeding Tickets - The Greatest Feeling In The World
- 3 Quick And Easy Ways To Beat Stress
- Twenty Tips For Beating Procrastination
- 3 Simple Tricks to Beat Hair Loss
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Raid Guide - How To Beat The Garden Of Salvation
- Binaural Beats For Anxiety
- 5 Great Tips For Beating The Blues
No. 15 Georgetown beats Cincinnati have 305 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 15, 2013. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.