In 24 hours, Jimmy Kimmel will stand up in his office at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, looking less like a talk-show host and more, to use his words, like “a hobo.” He’ll be wearing baggy mesh Dodgers shorts, a rumpled old Coca-Cola T-shirt and no shoes; his hair will stick out in three directions. As he leaves his desk, where he’s been refining jokes since the morning, his transformation into late-night star will begin. After a quick haircut, he’ll carry his MacBook to the makeup room, where he’ll put the finishing touches on his monologue while a woman named Stephanie puts the finishing touches on his face: powdering his skin, shaping his eyebrows, blackening his hair where it’s a bit too gray or a bit too thin for HD. In his private bathroom, he’ll change into a crisp white shirt, a colorful Prada tie and slim blue Gucci pants. His wardrobe guy will bring the matching jacket, steamed and lint-rolled and bearing a sticker on its lining that says ABC ASSET above a bar code marking it as network property. “I’ve got the same bar code tattooed on me,” Kimmel will joke. “It used to say ABC LIABILITY,… Read full this story
- Maren Morris serenades Jimmy Kimmel on 52nd birthday with 'special' song featuring Wikipedia lyrics
- Luke Bryan Claps Back at 'Awful' Mean Tweet on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Jimmy Kimmel hitches a ride from Jeb Bush in the Emmys opening sketch
- Gary Oldman takes to Jimmy Kimmel show to apologise again for defence of Mel Gibson
- Christopher Dennis Dies: ‘Hollywood Superman’ And Frequent ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ Guest Was 52
- Camila Morrone flashes her abs in a crop top and grey trouser suit as she is flanked by an assistant carrying her bag while arriving at Jimmy Kimmel
- Rami Malek explains cringe-worthy Nicole Kidman moment at Golden Globes
- Nicole Kidman says Rami Malek’s awkward moment ‘mortified’ her
- Disney+ Is Here: What You Need To Know
- Watch Eminem Rap "Venom" From the Top of the Empire State Building
- Carrie Underwood Hilariously Pranks Unsuspecting Shoppers Ahead of 2019 CMA Awards
- Oscars 2017: "Moonlight" wins after "La La Land" mixup
Here’s Jimmy Kimmel have 352 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at March 1, 2013. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.