Through Viet Nam – Dat nuoc con Rong chau Tien (Viet Nam – The Land of Dragons and Fairies), author Daria Mishukova reveals her forthright views on the Vietnamese culture and way of life as well as her affection for the country and its people. Mai Chau caught up with the acclaimed writer. Daria Mishukova is the author of over 50 research articles on the linguistics and culture of Viet Nam and Thailand. She has been published in many magazines in Vietnamese, Russian and English. She has finished three books about Viet Nam, including Viet Nam – The Land of Dragons and Fairies, which is a very valuable contribution to oriental studies and to the country she loves. Inner Sanctum: Published in 2007 in Russian and translated into Vietnamese in 2010, Viet Nam-The Land of Dragons and Fairies is considered to be one of the most interesting book in Russian about Viet Nam in recent years. What are the differences between the Vietnamese and Russian editions? There are not many differences. As soon as the Russian version was published, it was warmly welcomed by Russian readers and considered as the bridge, or new symbol, for the friendship between Vladivostok City… Read full this story
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi abuse blamed on Russian trolls and 'political agendas'
- By the Book: Battlefield 3: The Russian
- Gaming In The Russian Cosmos, Part 2
- Russian government to fund "patriotic" games
- Gaming In The Russian Cosmos, Part 1
- Report: Asian games industry still fuelled by Internet cafe culture
- PSA: You should play Metro Exodus with Russian dialogue
- Cannes 2014 review: Leviathan - a new Russian masterpiece
- Sid Meier's Civilization V Hands-On - Exploration, Wonders, Culture, and Conquest
- Europa Universalis IV is improving the Russian empire with Third Rome expansion, out now
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Reception Spurred by Russian Trolls, Research Suggests
- Russian Novel “Unfinished”
Vietnamese culture's Russian cheerleader have 293 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 27, 2013. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.