Teenagers willing to titillate with skimpy outfits and ‘scandalous’ behavior spark debate over corrective measures She was pretty, adorable and innocent. But that seems like a long time ago, although she is just 18. Now, with somewhat heavy make-up and a rumored nose job, she might still be called pretty by some, but her other qualities have gone out the window. Angela Phuong Trinh was a promising actress when she was just seven. She acted in around 50 TV serials, and some of her special roles like Diep in Kinh van hoa (Kaleidoscope), little Vi in Mui ngo gai (The scent of coriander) and Uyen Lan in the sitcom Ba me nhi (The little mother) made her a star among young audiences. When she turned 17, she decided to get a “fresh” start. She began to dress up, wear skimpy bikinis and underwear in photo shoots. She made shocking, erotic statements about herself. She appeared in night clubs and performed at bars. She became a frequent subject of tabloid websites and newspapers. Early this month, the 18-year-old girl got a wake-up call. The country’s Department of Performing Arts ordered all cultural agencies nationwide to stop her from performing on any…
- EU accuses Boris Johnson of playing 'stupid blame game' as relations sour
- 'It's not about winning a stupid blame game'
- Boris Johnson can play the Brexit blame game all he likes – the world won’t fall for it
- Johnson told to stop playing 'stupid' Brexit blame game
- EU to UK: stop 'stupid' Brexit blame game
- The Brexit blame game
- Would You Like To Discontinue Playing The Spokane Blame Game
- Negotiator to brief EU chiefs amid blame game tension
- Donald Tusk hits out at Johnson over 'stupid blame game'
- Fresh Brexit legal drama as EU blasts Boris 'blame game'
- The Blame Game!
- UK/EU embroiled in Brexit blame game
Fame, shame and the blame game have 296 words, post on at September 14, 2013. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.