I know it’s wrong to want to punch a 79 year-old man, but after spending an afternoon with this Corvair, I kind of want to take a swing at Ralph Nader. I know he’s not the only reason why Corvairs never really caught on, but that doesn’t make it any less of a shame. Because this little red bathtub is a gem. This well-maintained 1962 Corvair is owned by Michael Jasionowski, who goes by “Yoshi.” Yoshi is only the third owner of the car, and thanks to careful stewards before him, knows the car’s history very well. It was bought by a soldier for his wife before he was to be shipped off to Korea — which never actually happened. The wife got both the car and her husband, and in the case of the car at least, treated it like her prized possession. No one else was allowed to drive the Corvair, and the car was immaculately kept and maintained, which explains its remarkably original condition today. Even though it’s never had a comprehensive restoration, it’s solid enough that Yoshi uses it as his only daily driver. It’s in great shape and looks about perfect from 10 feet away,… Read full this story
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure review - a generous, grin-inducing expansion
- Watch A Corvair Off-Roader Tackle The Gruelling Rubicon Trail
- Ex-Ice Cube 1992 Acura NSX Convertible Is Up For Sale
- Castlevania Anniversary Collection review – vampire history
- Shadow Of The Colossus PS4 review – interactive art
- Black Mesa 1.0 review – the definitive Half-Life experience
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live Review: A Step Backward | Digital Trends
- Panasonic RZ-S800W Earbuds Review: Worth the Wait | Digital Trends
- New Hyundai Verna 2020 Review: More Attractive, Enhanced Interiors; Is This Sedan Better Than An SUV?
- Paper Beast VR review – origami organisms
- The Pathless PS5 review – next gen bullseye
- Control game review – weird in a good way
1962 Chevrolet Corvair Monza Convertible: The Jalopnik Classic Review have 305 words, post on jalopnik.com at November 6, 2013. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.