“The World is Flat” author visits Vietnam American journalist Thomas L.Friedman, author of an international bestselling book “The world is Flat” analyzing globalisation in the 21st century, will pay his second visit to Vietnam from May 6-11. During his stay, he will hold dialogues with Vietnamese policymakers, scholars, and entrepreneurs to exchange opinions on the development of green technology, green energy and biotechnology. High on the agenda will be the world economic situation and how businesses can remain competitive in a global market, lessons of success and failure of countries across the world in the past 20 years, and opportunity and challenge for Vietnam in the new era. Born in 1953, Thomas Loren Friedman is a famous American commentator of The New York Times. He has written extensively on foreign affairs including global trade, the Middle East, globalization, and environmental issues. Thomas has won the Pulitzer Prize three times. His famous books include The Lexus and the Olive Tree, The World is Flat, Longitudes and Attitudes, and Hot, Flat, and Crowded. Stellar show to celebrate Dien Bien Phu victory A spectacular performance involving more than 1,000 artists will kick start a series of events celebrating the 60th anniversary of the…
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 21
- Inside the International Flights Filled With Solo Babies
- Finding an amphora in Arikamedu
- Religious insurgency and failing leadership of Nigeria: A time for dialogue
- FMIA: Legion of Whom? Fast, Efficient Overhaul Has Seattle Set to Surprise
- 30 royally ridiculous lies that make The Crown a travesty of the truth: CLAUDIA JOSEPH and HUGO VICKERS reveal jarring falsehoods behind the 'facts' of the Netflix hit programme
“The World is Flat” author visits Vietnam have 268 words, post on at May 6, 2014. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.