Last of three parts THE Philippine bond market, despite having outsized the country’s economy in gross domestic product (GDP) terms, remains a large reservoir of financial resource largely untapped by local companies, which have traditionally leaned on banks and the equity market for their funding needs. Government and corporate bond issues alike, are in some ways completely deserving of the judgment that headlined Part Two of this special report on Wednesday: ‘A surprise good buy.’ Analysts and government financial managers are unanimous in their assessments that the Philippine bond market is a significant positive contribution to the economy as a whole, and that maximizing its advantages should be a key priority. To put that significance in perspective, the present value of the Philippine bond market as measured by outstanding issues is about P4.5 trillion, of which about P3.8 trillion are government securities. Both figures are at least by one measure larger than the entire Philippine economy – gross domestic product (GDP) at current prices stands at just over P3.125 trillion according to the latest official data released Thursday. To get a sense of where the local bond market is headed, and where stakeholders would like it go, The Manila Times… Read full this story
- How to Find Your Greatest Untapped Potential
- America's Vast Untapped Resource!
- Overseas investors hungry for yields, Budget bond announcement very timely: Mark Mobius
- IOC to raise Rs 3000 crore via rupee denominated bond issue
- The Carbon Copy Pro Review For Serious Network Marketers and MLM Failures
- What To Do About Bonds?
- How to Identify Your Target Market From Scratch in 7 Steps
- Looking at Internet Payout Sites Like NuCERITY Or Market America UnFranchise? What Will Work For You
- Boost Your Brand Loyalty With Internet Marketing
- Web-Marketing Analysis Questionnaire
- Sell "Safe" Treasury Bonds, Buy "Risky" Emerging Market Bonds
- Chiropractic Marketing Online - Don't Make This Mistake
A P4.5-T bond market emerges to offer vastly untapped potential have 298 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at August 28, 2014. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.