HA NOI (VNS) – The Fresh Water Business and Construction Investment Joint Stock Company (Viwaco) planned to rebuild the Construction-College residential building’s water pipe system next month in Ha Dong District’s Mo Lao Ward in Ha Noi. Since early September, thousands of the building’s residents have suffered tap water shortages. The water piping system from Da River to Ha Noi has repeatedly ruptured in recent months, causing interruptions in water supplies, said a company representative. Each household will pay Viwaco VND4 million (US$188) to rebuild the water supply pipe system, but the amount will be refunded through discounts on water bills in the coming months. (more…)
- Toxic foam spending mounts while residents wait for new water supply
- Lao students in Thua Thien-Hue celebrate Bunpimay festival
- Can the private sector save America's aging water systems?
- Water guzzlers face more fines, public shaming under new state law
- A legal framework for water supply essential in Vietnam
- Legal framework for water supply essential in Vietnam
- Luang Prabang, Laos, in three days: holiday itinerary
- New Orleans Is Not Warning Residents About Possible Lead Exposure, Says A Scathing New Report
- REPORT: Flint, Michigan Administrators Mismanaged Clean Water Funds, Hired Firm With No Experience Replacing Pipes
- Over 500 Lao students welcome traditional New Year festival in Hue
- Govt looks to scale up coverage of piped drinking water to village households
- Lao Cai ranked in top 10 world’s most beautiful places
Mo Lao awaits new water pipe system have 226 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 29, 2014. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.