Vietnamese shooter Hoang Xuan Vinh (Source: VNA) Vietnamese shooter Hoang Xuan Vinh won a silver medal in the men’s 50m pistol category on September 3, at the World Cup Final Rifle/Pistol 2015 being held in Munich, Germany. Ranked sixth with 555 points in the preliminary round, Vinh was one of eight shooters who entered the finals in the 50m pistol men’s class. In the final, Vinh won 189.3 points and the silver medal, while China’s Zhang Bowen won the gold medal with 192.6 points, with the bronze medal going to Wang Zhiwei, also from China, who got 173.6 points. Eighty-five shooters from 28 countries are competing in the World Cup Final Rifle/Pistol 2015, which will end on September 7.-VNA VNA
- 2018 Asian Games Day 8 Highlights: Dutee Chand, Hima Das, Muhammed Anas Win Silver Medals In Athletics
- Vietnamese photographer wins top prize at Agora online photo contest
- Folk music performance by Vietnamese artist wins over int’l audiences at virtual concert
- Winning Silver medal at the 3rd Youth Olympic Games was turning point in my career, says Salima Tete
- Can Brazil Win the World Cup and Will Spurs End Their Trophy Drought?
- Vietnam’s Olympic champ shooter to skip SEA Games
- How Australia match up to the main pretenders to their Netball World Cup crown
- Star defender boasts six Vietnamese football records
- World Cup 2010 live blog: 11 June
- How coronavirus will change world sport
- Ambassador urges Vietnamese students in Australia to stay united amid COVID-19
- World Cup questions: Were England robbed by Argentina at Mexico 86?
Vietnamese shooter wins silver at world event have 240 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 4, 2015. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.