Navigating the paperwork and requirements necessary to obtain a Federal Firearms License (FFL) is not easy, especially if you want to be home-based. For that reason, Brandon Maddox wrote "Federal Firearms License Guide" to help would-be applicants understand everything they will need to know in order to secure an FFL. Maddox advertised his book on Facebook and in late September received letters from the social media giant informing that his ads had been taken down and his account disabled because he was advertising things that ran against Facebook policy. On October 5, Breitbart News spoke to Maddox and he said that because his advertisements contained the word "firearms" they were flagged and finally rejected by Facebook. He was not selling guns but a book on how to get a federal license to make, sell, or repair firearms, often from home. Maddox stressed that he does own stores where he sells silencers, but he said that was not part of his Facebook advertisement. Rather, he said his interest and advertisements were directed toward people who were getting their start in the firearms industry and wanted an FFL to do so. Maddox said: Most people end up getting their FFL for their home…. Read full this story
- Facebook removes accounts involved in political influence campaign ahead of U.S. mid-term polls
- Grieving mother is left distraught as Facebook deletes pictures and videos of her dead three-year-old son after her account was shut down for 'breaching community standards'
- Vietnamese hackers spread malicious code, steal information: Facebook
- The Real Facebook Oversight Board’ launches. Why an external team is building it?
- AG Keith Ellison Joins Multi-State Lawsuit Accusing Facebook Of ‘Predatory’ Conduct
- Facebook’s Global Ad Machine Is The Company’s $80 Billion Annual Lifeblood. Workers Say It Puts Profits Over People.
- Facebook Gets Rich Off Of Ads That Rip Off Its Users
- Facebook freezes accounts of Dorset historical re-enactment society who enjoy portraying the 1685 Monmouth Rebellion and switching on the local Christmas lights 'after mistaking them for a US far-right militia'
- Toddler who loves Tesco so much it was one of his first words gets own uniform
- How support groups run by parents of children with intellectual disabilities draw strength from the community during a pandemic
- The Facebook IPO: A Mega, Meta Mashup Of Media
- Tax administration of personal transactions with YouTube, Facebook, Google, Amazon to be tightened
Facebook Disables Author’s Account Because of Word ‘Firearms’ have 387 words, post on www.breitbart.com at October 9, 2015. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.