HA NOI (VNS) — Ha Noi’s People’s Committee has urged the Prime Minister to build a water pipeline from Highway 21 to Ring Road 3 to meet local residents’ need for clean water. The pipeline, with a capacity between 60,000 and 70,000cu.m, will support the existing pipeline and requires total investment of some VND864 billion (US$38.2 million) in loans from the city’s development fund. The Viet Nam Construction Import-Export Joint Stock Corporation spent VND1.5 trillion ($66.7 million) on the old pipeline, which began delivering clean water from the Da River Water Factory in the neighbouring province of Hoa Binh to six Ha Noi districts in late 2008. The pipeline, still in its first phase, runs for 47km and has the capacity to supply 300,000cu.m of water per day. Construction work for the second phase of the project, or the upgrading of Da River’s clean water supply, was scheduled to begin in August, with investment capital of VND4.9 trillion ($218 million), but work has not yet begun. Once the second phase of the project is completed, the water supply capacity of the pipeline will rise from 300,000cu.m to 600,000cu.m per day. Over the past four years, the pipeline transporting clean water… Read full this story
- Daewoo E&C to build first high-end villa project in Ha Noi
- Water supply is still pipe dream for residents of Sadashiv Peth
- Delhi is facing a water crisis. Ahead of day zero, the city's residents have turned to the mafia and murder
- Drinking water to be trucked into more than a dozen West Australian towns due to 'unprecedented' dry
- Environmentalists OUTRAGED Over New Oil Pipeline. Because That’s What They Do.
- Water supply resumes
- Water, sewer connections no longer a pipe dream in added areas
- Iowa wants expert review of Dakota Access Pipeline expansion
- No More Dry Days! Why the Next Delhi Government Must Prioritise 24/7 Water Supply
- Protesters block trains, as police arrest 33 people opposing Canada gas pipeline
- Native Americans Protesting Pipeline Furious At White Leftists Sponging Off Of Community
- Stanthorpe's water officially runs out, trucks bring supplies from dam near Warwick
Ha Noi to build water pipeline have 339 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 3, 2015. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.