Now Playing: Watch this: What to watch when you’ve finished ‘Jessica Jones’ 1:54 Just watched “Jessica Jones” and you’re jonesing for more? Here’s our list of suggestions for other movies and TV shows you might enjoy if you were gripped by the dark and compelling Netflix show about Marvel’s troubled superhero-turned-private eye. First, a couple of obvious recommendations. “Jessica Jones” starred Krysten Ritter in the title role, and Ritter played a pivotal role during season two of “Breaking Bad”, another gripping and often brutal drama. Meanwhile David Tennant, who played the chilling bad guy, made his name in a much nicer role as the titular time-traveler in “Doctor Who”. If you haven’t already seen them, both shows are well worth your time. On a Marvel tip, we also recommend “Daredevil”, the first collaboration between Marvel and Netflix, set in the same gritty world as “Jessica Jones”. It’s more of a traditional crime-fighting show, but they’re not directly tied together, so you don’t have to watch it if punch-ups aren’t your cup of tea. And we also heartily recommend the Marvel comic “Alias” that introduced the character of Jessica Jones, in 2001. Written by Brian Michael Bendis and illustrated by Michael… Read full this story
- Let Leslie Jones Sportscast the Women’s World Cup Final
- With Daniel Jones waiting, when do Giants sit Eli Manning?
- Jessica Biel looks chic in brown jacket and matching thigh-high boots as she promotes her eerie new drama Limetown
- Sarah Jessica Parker Answers Almost Every Question We Have About
- Watch video: All about Meghan Markle's BFF Jessica Mulroney
- Author Jessica Knoll on Instagram Idioms, Adapting Her Novels, and Reese Witherspoon's Edits
- Watch Leslie Jones and Seth Meyers React to ‘Game of Thrones’ Finale on ‘Meyers’
- Fear The Walking Dead: Morgan Jones and survivors seek help from nemesis Virginia of the Pioneers
- Jones, No. 5 Alabama rout Western Carolina, 66-3 without Tua
- Alex Jones shares very rare photo of grandmother on 92nd birthday
- Vinnie Jones breaks down in tears on wife Tanya not wanting to 'ruin' final Christmas
- Vinnie Jones says late wife Tanya was opposite of 'embarrassing' Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy
What to watch after you've watched 'Jessica Jones' have 353 words, post on www.cnet.com at November 24, 2015. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.