Every day in almost every way we are spun a new set of lies. This morning, a UK public body tried to convince me they didn’t take any money from the European Union. When I pointed out that they had admitted it in their Annual Report, they were quick to write back: “I misunderstood the question and therefore provided you with an incorrect answer”.No, you just thought I was stupid (more on that later this month). These people rely on our stupidity. They rely on us watching repeat episodes of the British Cake Off or whatever it’s called, using as our sole source of news, the BBC, and engaging in politics once a week during the sham that continues to be BBC Question Time. It’s why the Independent thinks it can publish things like this article, entitled: “David Cameron, this is what that ‘bunch of migrants’ is running from” a full seven days on from “bunch of migrants gate”. More on that here. In said article, debut Indy Voices writer Nishaat Ismail links to a video of Homs, Syria’s third city, making a link between the drone footage and the Calais migrant crisis. But Ms. Ismail is being willfully deceptive (and… Read full this story
- News Writing Training - How To Start Your Own News Outlet
- Freelance Writers Tips To Write Articles For News Outlets
- When Can A Citizen Use Deadly Force?
- CBS vice-chair Shari Redstone 'is looking into launching a rival to Fox News and has already spoken to Megyn Kelly'
- Purpose, and the Religious Left
- ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in 2017
- Mexico's president defends his security plan and blasts previous administrations after cartel-led massacre left 13 cops dead and nine others injured
- News Writing Tips - 4 Ways To Get News
- News Writing With Quotes For Quality Blogs - Five-Paragraph Rule
- The Independent Living Movement I
- TV - Is TV News More About Ratings And Money Than Bettering The World In Which We Live?
- Hurricane Names News
Buzzfeed, Guardian, Independent: How A Fifth Column Is Using Dead Syrians And Left Wing News Outlets For Islamist Propaganda have 333 words, post on www.breitbart.com at February 3, 2016. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.