WASHINGTON (AP) The Latest on the presidential race ahead of Thursday’s GOP debate and the March 15 primaries (all times local): 9:05 p.m. John Kasich says the United States can’t ”lock the doors and pull down the blinds” when it comes to free trade. The Ohio governor said in Thursday’s Republican debate that it’s critical for the president to stand up strongly to countries who cheat on trade deals, promising he’ll ”blow the whistle” if elected. But he says prices will go up and more people will be out of work if America retreats from free trade deals. Kasich is also reminding voters that he grew up in a blue collar town in Pennsylvania, something he touts frequently while campaigning. — 9:02 p.m. Front-runner Donald Trump is kicking off Thursday night’s GOP debate by pointing to the ”millions and millions” of new voters he says he’s bringing in to the party. Trump says ”the whole world is talking about” the new voters he’s attracting, including former Democrats and independents. Sen. Marco Rubio addressed a home state crowd in the Miami debate by calling the 2016 election ”the most important in a generation.” The 44-year-old senator is calling on Americans to… Read full this story
- The Latest: WTO chief says debate over trade rules will last
- Boris Johnson vows to heal bitter Brexit divisions as Britain leaves the EU after 47 years at 11pm
- G20 leaders vow to realize free, fair trade, investment environment
- News Daily: Terror attack response, coronavirus latest and Brexit 'visions'
- Japanese trio runs free language classes for Hoi An locals
- Where do the Pirates go from here? Three things Pittsburgh must do after trading Starling Marte
- Chinese partners are BANNED from US rescue flight today: American husband vows to stay in coronavirus epicenter Wuhan with his wife and child as death toll rises to 106
- MLB hot stove rumors: Reds not expected to trade Nick Senzel; Giants bring back Pablo Sandoval
- What could a Mookie Betts trade look like? Four components that will likely be part of deal for Red Sox star
- Four reasons why the Cardinals should be aggressively pursuing a Mookie Betts trade
- General election 2019: Boris Johnson pledges 50,000 NHS nurses as major policy in Conservative manifesto launch - latest news
- US-China Trade Tensions Hurt Emerging Markets, More Uncertainty Ahead
The Latest: Kasich vows to stand up to free trade cheaters have 377 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 10, 2016. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.