WHILE the public is still seething over two colorum van drivers who raped and robbed their two female passengers, another similar case surfaced over the weekend. This case involves a 25-year-old taxi driver who also raped and robbed his drunk passenger in a motel in Pasig City. Inspector Rommel Bulan, police precinct commander in Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Taguig City, identified the suspect as Ramil Marco Neric of Rei-Rette taxi, with plate number UVR 922. Bulan said Neric was nabbed while waiting for a passenger in a taxi queue in the financial district. Neric was positively identified by the 20-year-old victim and her friends that led to his arrest. Police related that the victim, together with other female friends, boarded Neric’s taxi to take them to their apartment after coming from a bar. While on their way home, the victim’s friends asked Neric to stop at a nearby gasoline station to use its comfort room. The drunk and unconscious victim, on the other hand, was left inside the taxi. The victim claimed that she only regained her consciousness in a motel. She said the taxi driver raped her and took her cash and valuables before taking her to her apartment…. Read full this story
- Uber faces lawsuit by Australian taxi drivers for 'illegal operations'
- A Rape Victim’s Stunning Victory Against Japan’s Powerful ‘Weinsteins’
- Pet dog is dragged behind a taxi by the neck along a busy highway because the driver thought it was 'too dirty'
- Is Japan’s Top Politician Behind a Shameful Rape Cover-Up?
- Death of another alleged gang rape victim fuels more anger in India
- Making A Murderer’s Steven Avery bought leg irons and handcuffs the day before he tied, raped and slaughtered Teresa Halbach, police reports claim
- Princess Privacy strikes again: Meghan is accused of 'looking childish' after tennis fans were ordered not to take pictures of her at Wimbledon – but Palace insists photo ban was to let her 'engage with people rather than camera phones’
- Japan court awards damages to journalist Shiori Ito in landmark rape case
- Silent no more: Unnao rape survivor's tough ride for justice but had faith
- Ignored, humiliated: How Japan is accused of failing survivors of sexual abuse
- Uber accused of espionage, bribery and hacking by former employee
- Main accused in Muzaffarpur gang rape case held
Taxi driver accused of rape, robbery have 380 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at June 20, 2016. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.