LAS VEGAS (AP) — Backers of a proposed NFL stadium said they’ve whittled their list to two sites just west of the Las Vegas Strip and refuse to accept any less than $750 million in public funding toward the project, which they hope will soon be home to the Raiders.Representatives from Majestic Realty and the Las Vegas Sands casino company updated an oversight committee Thursday on their quest to build a 65,000-seat domed stadium, showing off their slick renderings of the proposed venue in a video with an edgy soundtrack. They said the price tag continues to rise and is now $1.9 billion, and said they’d walk away from the project if state lawmakers don’t meet their minimum financial demand.“Not to be difficult, but we’re not negotiable,” said Sands President Rob Goldstein, who spoke on behalf of billionaire casino mogul Sheldon Adelson and his family. “If we can’t get 750, we respectfully thank you but we’re going to move on.”The Raiders have made little progress securing a new stadium in the Oakland area and have committed to lining up $500 million toward building a new one in Las Vegas. Any team relocation needs the blessing of three-quarters of NFL owners,… Read full this story
- Tips to Renting a Car in Las Vegas
- ESPN Golf Challenge in Las Vegas
- Nascar Tracks - The Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Las Vegas Travel Information Guide
- The Best Hotel in Las Vegas - The Bellagio
- Las Vegas Free Attractions - The Classic Must-See Shows
- Las Vegas Jobs Seeker - 4 Simple Strategies That Can Have an Enormous Impact on Finding Employment
- Online Poker Sites Gear Up For 2009 WSOP at the Rio in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas' Frankie Moreno is One Great Talent - And the Band is Fab Too!
- Staying at the Casino Royale in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Electric Firms Use Load Flow Analysis on City Center Project
- Find Cheap Theater Tickets - Going to Broadway Or Las Vegas? - You Can Save Money
Two sites targeted for Raiders’ Las Vegas stadium have 323 words, post on www.foxsports.com at August 25, 2016. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.