Driving for a ride-hailing app like Uber or Lyft is a bit of a gamble. Earnings can vary significantly from one hour to the next, and then there’s the question of who exactly is getting into their car. On some occasions, drivers can have genuine conversations with complete strangers. But, then, of course, they also come across their fair share of stinkers. To find out which passenger behaviors rub drivers the wrong way, we asked them to chime in. Here are 17 annoying things you should probably stop doing right now: “One thing that might surprise people about the job is that even a four-star rating is bad. The whole system is set up so anything less than five stars is terrible for the driver.” -Lyft and Uber driver “Don’t ask for a ride unless you’re ready to walk outside the second you order the ride.” -Lyft and Uber driver “I wish passengers would stop eating food in my car without asking. In order to drive for Uber or Lyft, you have to have a new car. Therefore, your nachos in my new car causes undue stress.” -Lyft and Uber driver “There’s not much more frustrating than spending 10 minutes… Read full this story
- B.C. labour group pushes for Day 1 employment rights for Uber, Lyft drivers
- Fake Lyft driver accused of sexually assaulting passengers
- Uber and Lyft Drivers Gain Labor Clout, With Help From an App
- How many drinks is too many for your Uber or Lyft driver?
- Jerry Rice goes undercover as Lyft driver
- San Francisco warns Uber, Lyft riders to get in the right car
- Uber and Lyft drivers protest for better working conditions
- Uber overhauls driver app, to do better by drivers
- Mayor Durkan proposes 51-cent tax on Uber, Lyft rides in Seattle to fund streetcar, affordable housing
- New York City Council votes to limit number of Uber, Lyft vehicles
- Uber Copter is a real thing but not for everyone right now
- Here's how Uber, Lyft, Yellow Cab and other ride services in Indianapolis compare
Uber and Lyft drivers share the 17 things they wish passengers would stop doing have 331 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at October 27, 2016. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.