Week 6: November 21 After six weeks of snoozing comfortably on the It Bed by Sleep Number, my husband, Kevin and I just reluctantly hauled our old bed frame and mattress back out of storage. Yes, I’ve finished my review and the It Bed now lives at the CNET Smart Home. If you’re interested in hearing my final impressions of It, a $1,099 queen mattress that relies on built-in tech to help you sleep better, give the review a read. I’ve also attached the review video below if you want to get the gist. But for my final post here, I wanted to delve into how the It Bed fits in with my sleep tech ideal.Tech to help you sleep? So often we hear how important it is to avoid technology when we’re trying to fall asleep. As a tech writer who’s surrounded by a steady stream of new devices on a consistent basis, that isn’t always realistic. But even if I didn’t review products for a living, I think I’d still struggle with this. I regularly fall asleep with my phone in my hand. If I’m working on something after hours from home, I’ll set up my laptop in… Read full this story
- How to create a sleep routine that will help you sleep better
- Sleep pods give health care workers some much-needed rest
- Is anyone really surprised Iowa's caucus app failed?
- This Podcast Is Trying To Put You To Sleep
- Is the dark really making me sad?
- Privacy checkup: 4 simple ways to protect your tech
- A Simple Bedtime Routine May Help You Sleep Better. It Did for Me.
- Rubbish idea! Tech millionaire devises solution to UK's homeless crisis... by tying two WHEELIE BINS together to create 'sleep pods' costing £100 each
- Stuck in traffic snarls? It can cause higher chronic stress, sleep deprivation
- 8 Best essential oils for sleep you can buy in 2020
- Why US tech giants are putting billions into housing
- Up close with the new LTE-enabled Apple Watch: does this really change everything?
Does sleep tech really belong in the bedroom? have 337 words, post on www.cnet.com at November 22, 2016. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.