What we have here for you today is a double whammy of Pokemon GO news! The first order of business is the new patch, which was released a few days ago. This patch updates the Android version to 0.49.1 and the iOS version to 1.19.1:Trainers will be able to transfer multiple Pokemon at a time to Professor Willow. To use this function, press and hold on a Pokemon.Pokemon type icons have been added to the Gym battle approach and Gym battle screen.The total Candy count for your Buddy Pokemon has been added to the buddy information screen.The total kilometers a buddy has walked has been added to the information screen of each Pokemon that has ever been your buddy.Minor text fixes.Seems like a decent batch of changes to Niantic’s AR game surrounding everyone’s favorite cartoon monsters. It’s mostly quality of life stuff, really.The next thing is way more interesting: a datamine done by the people on Pokemon GO fansite The Silph Road reveals some upcoming features hidden away in the game’s code. Like the article on their page says, not everything mentioned will make its way into the game.First off, The Silph Road found sound files for the next 100 Pokemon. We all knew this… Read full this story
- iPod Shuffle Gets New Jacket Made For Those With Active Lifestyles
- Navy Patches And Navy And Marine Corps Awards
- Meet Helen - Your New Online Teacher
- Mother's Day: 5 Gift Ideas Guaranteed To Make Any New Mom Happy
- New Computer? Steps to Protect Your Computer Before Connecting to the Internet
- 3 Reasons to Not Use the Hoodia Diet Patch
- How To Get "Radio-Active" PR For Your Non-Profit Cause: Part Two of Three
- Do I Need A New Roof?
- Predicting the Future of Business
- Mentoring Future Leaders: Setting The Framework For Success Within An Organization!
- 40 Hours of Hell - Is it Time to Find a New Job?
- How Do We Know When A Relationship Has A Future?
Pokemon GO Gets New Patch, Datamine Reveals Future Features have 325 words, post on techraptor.net at December 8, 2016. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.