Uber and Lyft drivers tell Business Insider that perhaps the best parts about their jobs are the flexibility to make their own hours and be their own boss. Beyond that, some drivers also report that a unique perk is the ability to meet interesting people from all walks of life. As one Lyft and Uber driver tells Business Insider, “You gain knowledge and give knowledge with every ride. Everyone you encounter in life is a teacher.” Of course, driving around a wide array of passengers also opens you up to some fairly strange behavior. Here are some of the weirdest work conditions Uber and Lyft drivers tell Business Insider they’ve been subjected to: Teens “Driving minors is against Uber policy, so if someone clearly is not 18 I refuse to drive them. But some high school students are 18 and hail rides. One trip I had an unfiltered teenage girl talking about her 12-year-old friend’s sexual exploits on the phone. Needless to say it was uncomfortable.” -Uber driver The thrill of the hunt “Women play a scavenger hunt game when they visit Las Vegas and a lot of them have kiss an Uber driver as an item on the list…. Read full this story
- The vaccine mandate may not apply to your Uber driver or Big Mac server
- Facing AB5, Uber's Tony West discusses improving drivers' lot
- Amazon thrived during the pandemic. These drivers say they paid the price
- Uber and Lyft Consider Franchise-Like Model in California
- ‘We Can Control Our Own Destiny’: John Zimmer Shares Lyft’s Vision For The Company’s Future And $1 Trillion Market Opportunity
- California Wanted to Protect Uber Drivers. Now It May Hurt Freelancers.
- More Than 50 Companies — Including Yelp, Lyft, Ben & Jerry’s — Speak Out Against Texas Abortion Law
- Ride Sharing Services Add to Road Congestion, New Study Finds
- SEPTA Searching For Bus Drivers As Riders Continue To Deal With Delays Due To Driver Shortage
- Temporary visas for 5,000 foreign lorry drivers will NOT solve supply crisis, haulage boss warns
- Boss shares eye-opening list of what she cares about from her employees
- 5 things to know about the Evergrande crisis: A simple breakdown
Uber and Lyft drivers share the 14 weirdest things they’ve ever experienced on the job have 348 words, post on www.businessinsider.my at December 4, 2016. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.