The New York Post’s Page Six gossip column claims former Fox News star Megyn Kelly with the encouragement of NBC News Chairman Andy Lack, is scheming to muscle Savannah Guthrie out of the Today show anchor chair when she arrives at the network in September. But my own high-level soundings at NBC and beyond suggest that Page Six—which in recent years has enjoyed an enviable track record of scoops that the Peacock Network would have preferred not leak—might be mistaken in this case. “It’s not going to happen—not this September, not the September after that,” said a well-placed source familiar with the players. “All those people out there, saying it is, are going to be embarrassed.” A second person close to the situation told me: “It defies logic and credibility that they would re-sign Savannah, that they would re-sign Matt [Lauer], for a show that has spent the past four years working its way back to No. 1. They’re happy. Why would they throw a hand-grenade into that? It’s one thing to hire new talent. It’s another thing to be planning to disrupt the formula that has worked.” Both Lauer and Guthrie, his Today co-anchor for the past 4 ½… Read full this story
- High School Drop Out Who? Ultimate Wealth Package - Mark Warren
- How to Create a Great Video - a Simple Guide on How to Shoot Home Movies with a Camcorder
- Make Peace or Move Over
- Cooking - Improv Cooking or Cooking Without A Net
- How to Get From a 7 to a 10
- No Time To Blog? Blogger's Block? 5 Strategies To Developing Quick and Beneficial Blog Content
- 10 Steps To Feel Alive And Fulfilled! What's It Going To Take To Be Satisfied?
If Megyn Kelly Doesn’t Want Savannah Guthrie’s Job, Who’s Stirring The ‘Today’ Pot? have 284 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at February 4, 2017. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.