Notorious road rage killer Kenneth Noye will have his parole hearing within days to see if he can be freed from prison. Noye, 70, who is serving a life sentence for the murder of Stephen Cameron will go before a board of experts on Wednesday June 21 it can be revealed. They will then decide if the gangland figure can be sent to an open prison with a view of being released after serving 17 years in jail. And it could see the career criminal released with in a matter of months. But the father of the 21-year-old electrician he stabbed to death in a road rage attack in May 1996 is calling on new Justice Secretary David Lidington to block any recommendation to move him to a softer prison. Stephen Cameron was with fiancée Danielle Cable, 17, on their way to buy bagels on a Sunday morning when he was involved in a road rage incident with Noye on the slip road of the M25 at Swanley, Kent. But Noye returned to his car, got out a knife and stabbed the youngster through the chest. He died in the arms of distraught Danielle. Noye was eventually jailed in April… Read full this story
- Manson family follower recommended for parole
- Killer-rapist Paul Bernardo set for parole bid after 25 years in prison
- Hitman who killed boxer Eddie Melo gets one-day pass from prison
- Timeline of events in the case of convicted rapist and killer Paul Bernardo
- Melissa Todorovic is back behind bars
- Debate over consecutive life sentences for murderers Millard and Smich far from over
- McArthur’s guilty plea provides some closure but questions linger
- Arkansas inmates set to die Thursday say they’re innocent
- Arkansas executes 2 inmates on the same gurney, hours apart
- 100 Stories About Gun Violence Since Newtown
- Brightness turns to dark: stories from survivors of Laos dam collapse
- Five years after the gang-rape and murder of Jyoti Singh, what has changed for women in India?
Road rage killer Kenneth Noye to get parole board hearing within days have 313 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at June 18, 2017. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.