The sector reviewed the performance at a conference in the central province of Thua Thien-Hue on July 12. It was reported at the conference that in the first half, industrial production in the region hit VND179 trillion (US$7.78 billion). Several localities registered high growth, including Gia Lai (up 21.6%), Quang Tri (15.7%), Thua Thien-Hue (13.5%) and Da Nang (11.8%). The total retail and service revenue reached VND312 trillion (US$14.1 billion), up 14.4% year-on-year, achieving 49.6% of the yearly target. Vice Chairman of the Thua Thien-Hue provincial People’s Committee Nguyen Van Phuong asked the Ministry of Industry and Trade to help with the development of infrastructure in industrial clusters, especially those regarding waste treatment, as well as provide funding for localities to develop trade in remote, mountainous and island areas. Between now and the year-end, the regional industry and trade sector targets achieving VND189.1 trillion worth of industrial production, bringing the total value this year to VND368 trillion. The total retail and consumption revenue is due to hit VND317 trillion in the latter half of the year. The region aims to earn US$3.7 billion from exports in order to achieve the year’s target of US$7.6 billion.
- Jim McElwain to be named as Central Michigan coach, report says
- Report: Michael Carter-Williams Traded to Bulls from Rockets; CHI Will Waive PG
- Report: Portland buyer at trade deadline, first-round pick “in play”
- Reports: Mets, Mariners finalize trade involving Cano, Diaz
- Report: Two teams considering trade with Ravens for John Harbaugh
- Report: Clippers agree to trade Harris to 76ers
- Sports Vietnamese athletes find joy in post-pro life Largest solar power plant cluster inaugurated in Vietnam’s Central Highlands
- Report: Chances of Indians trading Corey Kluber or Trevor Bauer diminishing
- Jets’ first-round pick reportedly 'in play' in trade talks
- Report: Yankees willing to trade Gary Sanchez for J.T. Realmuto
- Antonio Brown tweets about All-Pro snub, Steelers reportedly expected to consider trade offers for disgruntled WR
- Malaysian syndicates using Thailand as transit point before smuggling stolen cars into the region – report
Central Highlands region reports good growth in industry & trade have 320 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 13, 2017. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.