SAN DIEGO — Saturday is no joke on Comic-Con’s biggest stage: Hall H saw Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, the Justice League and even the fan-favorite Stranger Things kids, but still the day was ruled by the jam-packed Marvel Studios panel.Here are five ways Marvel knocked out the competition:Ant-Man added to its sizable cast.Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly return as the two leads in Ant-Man and the Wasp (in theaters July 6, 2018), which has boosted its ensemble with Michelle Pfeiffer. She’s playing Janet Van Dyne, the original Wasp and wife of scientist Hank Pym (Michael Douglas), who in 2015’s Ant-Man was thought lost forever in the quantum realm. Plus, Walton Goggins has joined the crew as antagonistic businessman Sonny Burch, Hannah John-Kamen as the villainous Ghost, and Laurence Fishburne as Bill Foster, a scientist who worked alongside Pym.Captain Marvel will have a retro story.Marvel gave the faithful a big chunk of news about its upcoming superheroine. Captain Marvel (March 8, 2019), starring Brie Larson, will take place in the early 1990s — before the events of the first Marvel Cinematic Universe movie, Iron Man — so Samuel L. Jackson will have both his eyes and the shapeshifting galactic race the Skrulls figure in as the movie’s… Read full this story
- Who will the Avengers in Marvel’s new game be? Answer: not who you might think
- Marvel Is Finally Giving America Chavez Her Own Comic Series
- Black Friday 2019: Best Deals on Marvel and DC Superhero Movies
- Avengers 4: What We Know So Far
- Captain Marvel Villains Are Skrulls, Story Set in 90s
- Marvel's MCU Phase 5: 2022 and 2023 Release Date Movie Predictions
- Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige on how he convinced everyone
- Every Character Confirmed & Rumored for Avengers: Endgame
- Avengers: Endgame Concept Artist Reveals How Captain Marvel Nearly Had a Helmet
- Marvel's A-Force Assembles: Female Avengers Unite in Endgame Set Photo
- Marvel & Fox Finally Working Together Through X-Men Legion?
- Endgame Concept Art Offers Closer Look at Captain Marvel's New Costume
From 'Avengers' to 'Captain Marvel': Five ways Marvel won Comic-Con's biggest day have 318 words, post on www.usatoday.com at July 23, 2017. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.