Colgate unveiled a new smart toothbrush called the E1. It can map your mouth, emit “sonic vibrations,” and provide real-time brushing feedback. The toothbrush will cost $99.95, and you can only buy it through Apple. Colgate is teaming up with Apple to sell you a high-tech toothbrush. Called the E1, the “smart” electronic toothbrush gives you real-time brushing feedback, maps your mouth, and uses “sonic vibrations” to remove more plaque, and can upload the data it collects to an iPhone app called Colgate Connect. The handle of the toothbrush is also equipped with artificial intelligence, so it can coach you on your oral health over time. Here’s another look at the E1: To help get kids excited about brushing, Colgate even made a game within its iPhone app. Called “Go Pirate,” the game uses the toothbrush as a game controller. The longer you brush, the more coins you’ll collect. Colgate says the toothbrush will last 10 days on a single charge. The E1 will cost $99.95, but you’ll only be able to buy it on Apple’s website or at select Apple stores. A toothbrush certainly seems like an odd choice for Apple, but Apple’s increasingly pushed into the health space… Read full this story
- Government postpones mega Artificial Intelligence Summit to October
- Blowing Up the Music Industry? Artificial Intelligence Drops First Pop Album
- Can Artificial Intelligence Wipe Unconscious Bias From Your Workday?
- Satellite images and artificial intelligence used in search for Vietnam War-era unexploded bombs
- When Is the Right Time to Buy a New Mac?
- Microsoft pauses new Edge browser versions due to COVID-19
- Tesla's new Smart Summon: Here's why it has no place in public parking lots
- The $9.99 toothbrush voted BEST in Australia by thousands of customers - and the whitening toothpaste they love the most
- Secret Apple headphones show up on a store shelf BEFORE being announced
- Seven essential steps for thriving in our new world of social distance
- 'By far the most advanced iPhone we have ever created': Apple unveils three new handsets including $1099 waterproof XS Max that boasts the BIGGEST EVER display, alongside Series 4 Watch with FDA-approved heart sensor
- I Own Apple’s Worst Computer, But This $6 Adapter Helps a Little
Apple is the only place you can buy Colgate’s new artificially intelligent toothbrush have 359 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at January 16, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.