A high-ranking Trump administration official attended a convention hosted by a group that promotes hunters’ rights to kill big game and import the body parts to the United States as trophies. The annual show, one of the largest in the country dedicated to hunting, came less than a week after President Trump Donald Trump Mo Brooks served with Swalwell lawsuit Democratic congressional election review finds party lacked economic, pandemic recovery message in 2020 Courts drowning in backlog pose lingering immigration challenge MORE announced he would retain an Obama-era ban on importing African elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia, because he does not believe that imports promote conservation. Safari Club International, (SCI) which runs the convention, has been one of the most vocal proponents of overturning the Obama-era ban. The group tweeted a photo late Friday that showed acting Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) Director Greg Sheehan at the Las Vegas event. In the tweet , Sheehan is shown surrounded by a group. The tweet said FWS officials were meeting with delegates from Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia and South Africa. #HappeningNow @USFWS officials meeting with delegates and stakeholders from Tanazania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia, and South Africa at #SCIConvention2018 stay tuned for updates from… Read full this story
- The GOP's National Security Hearings Were Just An Excuse For Another Dumb Witch Hunt
- Trump Campaign Procures Daft Witness to Challenge Assault Allegation
- Ivanka Trump Might Have to Appear in Court in Knock-Off Shoe Case
- 28 Hours at the Women's Convention in Search of Sisterhood
- The Future of the United States' Public Lands Depends on Donald Trump's Desire to Make His Two Adult Sons Happy
- Trump's Pick For Defense Secretary Breaks With Him On F-35, Russia And NATO
- Remember that secret spy summit Apple and Google attended? Here's what happened
- Remember When Rudy Giuliani Dressed Up in Drag and Let Donald Trump Grope His Fake Breasts?
- Here Is a Handful of Terrible Things Donald Trump's Campaign Manager Has Reportedly Done
- Your Guide to Trump's Very White, Very Rich, Very Frightening Cabinet
- Day 2 of the Republican National Convention: All Hell Breaks Loose
- All the Men to Blame for Donald Trump
High-ranking Trump official attends hunting convention have 345 words, post on thehill.com at February 3, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.