Jose Holebas says Watford’s two-week break from playing has been hugely positive for the Hornets squad. Watford’s elimination from the FA Cup at the fourth round stage gave them a weekend free of the pressures of competitive football. The break has presented Watford with the chance to nurse injured players back to fitness and, Holebas says, allowed players to clear their heads ahead of the all-important Premier League run in. “I have to say it has been great, It is good for everyone here in the team to get their head free because it was a tough December and January,” he said. “With the matches we had and it was very tight in the games, it was good to get away from that for two weeks.” As well as giving players some much needed rest the past fortnight has provided ample opportunity for Javi Gracia, still fairly green in his role as Watford boss, the chance to further ingrain his style of play at WD18. Holebas says the Spaniard has made full use of the extra time on the training ground and says everyone at Watford has reaped the benefits. He said: “I think it was good for everyone, for… Read full this story
- 'I feel responsible' - Mother breaks down as she tells court she trusted State over swine flu vaccination
- Why Breaking Up is Hard to Do - To End it Or Not?
- Getting Over a Break Up - the Steps to Recovery
- How to Undo a Break Up With Your Boyfriend - Tips For Women
- Break Up Advice - Simple Steps to Ending a Relationship
- Getting Your Girlfriend Back - 3 Surefire Tips to Get Your Girlfriend Back After a Break Up
- Surviving a Boyfriend Break Up
- 5 Ways to Stop a Break Up in Relationship - It is Not Hopeless
- One Powerful Way to Stop Break Up Pain Dead in Its Tracks and Ultimately Win Back Your Ex Girlfriend
- An Anglesey Spa Break Freshens Up Your Tired Body
- Quiz - Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend
- Walk Your Way to an Enjoyable Leisure Break
Holebas feeling revitalised after two-week break have 340 words, post on www.watfordobserver.co.uk at February 20, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.