Ubisoft revealed the plans today for post-launch content for its upcoming first-person shooter, Far Cry 5, which comes out on March 27 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The three DLC campaigns will be available for anyone who buys a season pass of the Gold Edition of the game. This gives Ubisoft a way to monetize Far Cry 5 past normal sales. Hours of Darkness will take players to Vietnam, Dead Living Zombies has you and your friends fight against waves of zombies (try not to dazzle at the originality of this one), and Lost on Mars has you going to the Red Planet to fight Martians. Console players who buy the season pass will also have access to Far Cry 3: Classic Edition’s single-player content four weeks ahead of its release this summer. PC players will receive full access to Far Cry 3 at a “later date.” Don’t miss the very best of the PC Gaming channel! Subscribe now x For more PC gaming goodness, choose which newsletters you’d like to receive: Welcome to theVB PC Gaming Community! Check your email weekly forbreaking news, insight, and analysis.
- Plan to realise Vietnam’s youth development strategy for 2016-2020
- ADB plans to provide Vietnam with USD3.9-billion loan
- Spain Helps Tourism Planning in Central Vietnam
- Vietnam Mar CPI Rises 0.75% On Month, Up 9.46% On Year: GSO
- Bangkok Bank Trips Vietnam to Spur Investment
- Suspense as Trump non-committal about planned visits to Vietnam, Philippines
- Vietnam Mar CPI +11.25 per cent On Year, Down 0.17 per cent On Month
- First Vietnam Golf Course Receives Int'l Environment Award
- Olympus Pacific plans to revive Vietnam gold mine investment
- Washington state governor plans to visit Vietnam
- Travel firms plan flights between Vietnam and Macau
- GHP Far East: German Quality Made in Vietnam
Far Cry 5’s DLC plans include a trip to Vietnam, Mars, and (of course) zombies have 281 words, post on venturebeat.com at March 6, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.