BusinessTechnologyWorldNationalMedia & CultureMillennial MoneyOpinionSportsLuxury Newsletter Signup Sports By Abhinav Kini 04/15/18 AT 11:28 PM Cavaliers star LeBron James is still confident about his side’s chances in the NBA playoffs despite a shock Game 1 defeat to the Indiana Pacers on Sunday at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio.James finished the game with 24 points, 12 assists and 10 rebounds but was not able to prevent his side from going behind in the series as the Pacers won 98-80 after a blistering 33-14 lead after the first quarter, with guard Victor Oladipo scoring 32 points for the visitors.Despite his triple-double, James shot just seven-for-17 and produced three turnovers in an overall team display that was met with boos from the home crowd.The defeat also means the 33-year-old now lost a first round game for the first time since 2012 when the New York Knicks beat the Miami Heat. He was entering the contest with a 21-game unbeaten run and the best winning percentage in the first round at .872. LeBron James lost a first round playoff game for the first time since 2012. Pictured: LeBron James #23 of the Cleveland Cavaliers looks on during the second half while playing the Indiana Pacers in Game One… Read full this story
- LeBron James claps back at haters again with another Washed King dig
- LeBron James warned to ‘preserve his bursts’ to avoid burnout by All-Star break
- LeBron James branded ‘better than Michael Jordan’ after clapping back at haters
- Jalen Green scores 32 as Rockets beat LeBron James, Lakers
- NBA Power Rankings: James Harden catapults 76ers to No. 1; Lakers' stumble continues; Jazz starting to peak?
- NBA Star Power Index: LeBron James' scoring-title chase an act of desperation; Stephen Curry gets his man back
- Why LeBron James should stop reverting to whipping up drama, accept responsibility for Lakers mess
- Russell Westbrook learns what it's like to play in LeBron James' world as Lakers' season goes sideways
- Lakers playoff odds: How LeBron James and Co. can reach postseason, and if play-in round can be avoided
- LeBron James can still work miracles, but it helps when he's playing against a porous Warriors defense
- Lakers' LeBron James can still work miracles, but it helps when he's playing against a porous Warriors defense
- LeBron James, Frank Vogel grumble about challenge ruling late in loss to Clippers: 'I think it's total BS'
NBA Playoffs: LeBron James Still Confident After Cavaliers' Shock Loss To Pacers have 374 words, post on www.ibtimes.com at April 15, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.