source Shayanne Gal/Skye Gould/Business Insider President Donald Trump’s homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert has reportedly been fired by Trump’s new national security adviser, John Bolton, adding to a series of high-profile exits from the White House. The administration has been rocked by high-profile departures – including Reince Priebus as chief of staff and James Comey as FBI director – since Trump took office in January 2017. Here are the top-level people who’ve either been fired or resigned from the administration, and why they left: Tom Bossert Tom Bossert, Trump’s homeland security adviser, was reportedly fired from his position by John Bolton, the new national security adviser. Bossert’s firing came on the second day of Bolton’s tenure, April 10. He worked closely with former national security adviser Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster, ousted earlier this month, and is reportedly a close ally of chief of staff John Kelly. “The president is grateful for Tom’s commitment to the safety and security of our great country,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement confirming Bossert’s departure. “President Trump thanks him for his patriotic service and wishes him well.” David Shulkin Trump on Wednesday announced he is replacing embattled VA Secretary… Read full this story
- US Secret Service director Alles latest casualty of Trump administration
- Oil profits grease Trump administration’s move to recognize Israeli annexation of Golan
- The impact of the Trump administration on the global economy
- Trump administration asks court to totally repeal Obama's Affordable Care Act
- Opinion: I'm far from a Trump fan
- Opinion: Trump's Saudi veto is a disgrace — and a danger — to America
- India Downplays Trump's Intent to Withdraw Trade Benefits
- 'Trump Wants 1 in 5 Dollars That Germany Collects Spent on Defence' – Analyst
- Could Donald Trump unexpectedly triumph in his bid for peace in the Middle East?
- The Trump-Merkel doctrine of mutually assured detestation
- Judge decides Trump's plot against health care unlawful
- Trump's Middle East Peace Deal Will 'Die' Very Quickly
Tom Bossert is out — here are all the casualties of the Trump administration so far have 321 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at April 10, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.