By Jon Wilner | [email protected] | Bay Area News Group PUBLISHED: May 10, 2018 at 9:09 am | UPDATED: May 10, 2018 at 9:10 am The Pac-12 financials for the 2017 fiscal year, made available Tuesday but only now assessed on the Hotline (for reasons explained below), can be split into three general buckets: Revenue generated by the conference; money sent to the campuses; and expenses. total revenue and distribution numbers last week, and both were addressed on the Hotline in an attempt to lend context. Some figures noted below will be familiar to readers, but there is plenty of new material here. Please note: The Pac-12 reports on a 10-month delay; this information covers the 2016-17 fiscal year. *** Revenue The total revenue of $509.4 million is a conference record and represents a 4.3 percent increase over FY16. The vast majority came, per usual, from three streams. TV rights: $326.1 millionNo major changes here, as compared to FY16. *** Campus payouts This topic was covered extensively in previous Hotline posts but did not have the school breakdowns. Here you go: Arizona: $30,993,245 The differences are minor — just $148,170 separating highest (Oregon) and lowest (Colorado) — and can be… Read full this story
- Hotline mailbag: Pac-12 resources relative to the Big Ten, then and now; Sean Miller’s continued employment; 9 a.m. kickoffs and more
- Supporters Of Graduated Income Tax Concede Defeat As Illinois Voters Reject Proposed Constitutional Amendment
- Facebook beats estimates for quarterly revenue, user growth
- Apple announces best quarter ever: $26.74 billion, 71 percent revenue growth, 16.2m iPhones
- 'Predatory' Mining Corporations are Using COVID-19 to Undermine Regulations, Warns Rights Network
- Sydney's growing toll road network world's most extensive and expensive, experts say
- Alibaba beats revenue forecast as Chinese regulators hover
- Facebook warns of tough 2021 as pandemic boosts ad revenue
- A mix-up over records has kept this justice of the peace from holding court. What happened?
- Consumer finance retains attractiveness
- Techcombank appoints finance veteran as new CEO
- Apple Reports 1Q 2020 Results: $22.2B Profit on $91.8B Revenue, Best Quarter Ever
Pac-12 finances for FY17: Record revenue, stalled networks income, hidden expenses and unanswered questions have 312 words, post on www.eastbaytimes.com at May 10, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.