Friday newsletters always feature luxury travel contests, tips, series, or news. Today (May 11, 2018): Review of Miles&More, the frequent flyer program of Lufthansa (pros & cons). Miles&More is the frequent flyer program used by the airlines of the Lufthansa group (Lufthansa, SWISS, Brussels Airlines, Austrian Airlines, and Eurowings) as well as by a few other carriers such as LOT Polish Airlines, Adria Airways, Croatia Airlines, Luxair, and Condor. The program was launched in 1993 and is now the largest frequent flyer loyalty scheme in Europe with more than 30 million members. Passengers earn miles on all Star Alliance airlines as well as several other airlines and non-airline partners. The program has introduced several devaluations over the past years (hence why it is often nicknamed More&Less) and became revenue based in March 2018. Miles&More features in my top 10 list of the best frequent flyer programs to join in 2018. What is your opinion about Miles&More? Leave a comment below. In this overview, I explain the Miles&More program and how to benefit from it: Miles&More elite levels How to earn Miles&More miles in the air How the earn Miles&More miles on the ground How to spend Miles&More miles (and travel for free) Best and worst Miles&More redemptions Pros & things I like… Read full this story
- Is frequent flyer Modi overdoing it?
- Savant Pro Remote X2 review: Easy to use and pleasing to the eye
- Presidency in Review: Which Campaign Promises Did Trump Uphold?
- Mophie 4-in-1 Wireless Charging Mat Review: Great Charging Station for Families
- Keurig Drinkworks Home Bar review: Your favorite bartender at home
- 50 Ways Air Travel Has Changed Over the Last 100 Years
- Best airline credit cards to use for January 2021
- Sorry, But Get Used to Morgan Wallen
- Best travel credit cards for January 2021
- Best 2-in-1 convertible laptops for 2021
- German winners and losers of the COVID-19 pandemic
- The 6 best printers for 2020
Review of Miles&More, the frequent flyer program of Lufthansa have 321 words, post on theluxurytravelexpert.com at May 11, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.