2019 Audi SQ8 spy shots – Image via S. Baldauf/SB-MedienEnlarge PhotoAudi has just unveiled the new Q8 but there are sportier S and RS versions waiting in the wings. Today we have spy shots of a completely undisguised SQ8 testing on some of the Nürburgring’s surrounding streets. Koenigsegg’s Agera RS has bowed out of production but a successor is just around the corner. The Swedish supercar marque has released a teaser for the Agera RS successor which is due for a world debut next March at the 2019 Geneva auto show. Billionaires should grab their checkbooks because a Ferrari 250 GTO is headed for auction. The last time one of the cars were sold, the price paid was a whopping $70 million. You’ll find these stories and more in today’s car news, right here at Motor Authority. 2019 Audi SQ8 spy shots and video Koenigsegg shows off sketch of Agera RS successor Ferrari 250 GTO heads to auction, could set new price record 2019 Honda Insight review 2019 McLaren 600LT spy shots Slovenian company makes drop-in in-wheel electric motors With CEO behind bars, Audi delays reveal of e-tron electric SUV 2018 Mazda 6 review Nico Rosberg test drives the Nio… Read full this story
- Forza Motorsport 7 Reveals First Round of 167 Cars
- Forza Motorsport 6 Cars and Tracks Annoucned
- Forza Horizon 3 Gets First Look at its Vast Garage, Announces Tons of Cars
- First Batch of 100 Cars Revealed for ‘Forza Horizon 2’
- Today Begins the Car List Countdown for Forza Horizon 2, First 100 Models Revealed
- Driveclub Cars List Revealed by Game Director with Categories
- Forza Motorsport 4 Reward Cars and Price Guide
- Here are the 10 most expensive cars in the world that you wish you could afford
- ‘Forza 4’ Celebrates Launch with $20 Million Car Show
- Subaru teases the future classic BRZ STI, but what about the Scion FR-S?
- Forza Horizon 2 Gets Fantastic Launch Trailer and Screenshots, Full Line-Up And Forza Rewards Announced
- Daytona 101: Everything you need to know about America’s 24-hour endurance race
Audi SQ8 spied, Koenigsegg supercar teased, Ferrari 250 GTO listed for sale: Car News Headlines have 314 words, post on www.motorauthority.com at June 26, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.