CORONATION Street star Jack P.Shepherd has quit the stage school he set up with his ex-fiancée Lauren Shippey. A branch they opened in Leeds has been forced to close while the original Manchester location will continue without Jack. The pair had hoped to continue the £35-a-month enterprise despite them going their separate ways last year and Jack falling for ITV worker Hanni Treweek. Kids flocked to the 13 Performing Arts School in Manchester because parents knew that the actor – famous for portraying David Platt in the ITV soap – would be giving lessons at weekends. But rows over the demise of their relationship have made it impossible for the couple to work together. A source said: “They tried to keep it going for the sake of the business because Jack giving lessons was a big selling point. “But Jack and Lauren couldn’t get on and for the sake of the business, he’s decided to leave it to Lauren to look after. It is a shame because it is something they did together and had big plans for.” Jack and Lauren had dreamed of opening a string of drama centres across the UK and they moved into his home city… Read full this story
- Coronation Street's Jack P Shepherd reveals that he ruined chance at Hollywood success
- Coronation Street resident loses sight permanently in heart-wrenching health plot?
- Emmerdale spoilers LIVE: Shock affair for David & Victoria plus EastEnders & Coronation Street latest updates
- Coronation Street heartache as Rita Tanner dies after betraying Sharon Bentley?
- Coronation Street spoilers: Gail death fears, Alina baby bombshell and sad exit
- Corrie's Jack P Shepherd reveals he's battling eating disorder as he hits back at trolls
- Virgin River season 3: Jack's shooter unveiled as Paige's abusive husband?
- 'Nothing to see here', says Boris Johnson over Downing Street flat donations probe
- Thousands quit Hong Kong, saying it's no longer the home they knew
- From lawyers to Love Island stars, the ex-EFL academy stars thriving away from football
- Flying the Union Jack on government buildings won’t make me more patriotic
- Corrie's Paula Lane upset after daughter is called 'too fat' to play with peers
Coronation Street’s Jack P Shepherd quits stage school he started with ex-fiancee Lauren Shippey have 348 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 15, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.