EARTH—In the latest sign of the new social media platform’s surging popularity, the governments of France, India, and Brazil, as well as dozens of others, have reportedly fallen as riots supporting Onion Social increase globally. “A charred and barren wasteland is all that awaits tyrants who would try to stand in the way of Onion Social,” said the leader of the demonstrations in Europe, who asked to be identified by his username, SpringsteenFan77, hoisting the severed head of Angela Merkel in the air above him as he led a mob of torch-wielding Onion Social users towards the doors of British Parliament. “The reign of the oppressor is over. The reign of Onion Social is nigh. They have committed the ultimate sin by trying to stop us from freely posting and engaging with our friends online, and for that, these foul, corrupt pigs must face the slaughter. We’re with [Onion Social founder] Jeremy [Rosenbaum]! We’re with Jeremy!” At press time, excitement about the social media company had reportedly reached even greater heights as a splinter group of Onion Social users seized control of Russia’s nuclear arsenal. Interested in joining the social media revolution? Sign up for onionsocial.com here.
- Fake doctor in India 'infects dozens with HIV using contaminated needles'
- It’s vital the Government plans for the predicted huge increase in UK population
- Court reporting seminar hears support for social media levy to help fund public service journalism
- Airlines crack down on 'emotional support' pets after increase in on board incidents
- Roddy Gow OBE: Brexit is making this government blind to an emerging raft of global problems
- India club say match-fixing approaches made on social media
- #MeTooFGM campaign garners huge support across social media
- Government set to introduce Christmas Social Welfare bonus in next week’s Budget
- Justice Minister falls victim to own social media 'censorship' law
- Terror survivors to lobby Government on victim support and policies
- ‘Countdown to disaster as our Government falls apart’
- Football fans would face price hike under Labour government as Jeremy Corbyn vows to increase tax for Premier League clubs
France, India, Brazil Among Dozens Of Governments To Fall As Riots In Support Of Onion Social Increase Globally have 342 words, post on www.theonion.com at June 22, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.