NBA free agency doesn’t kick off until July 1, but the period between now and then will be an often-unbearable crescendo of rumormongering and conjecture and tasseography, most of it having to do with the eventual destination of LeBron James. LeBron made it clear at his post–Game 4 press conference that he hadn’t started to think about where he might next play, but he also made it clear that the preferences and comfort of his family will play a role in his decision-making process. All of which means you’re going to see a lot of shit like this, which is Gary Payton sharing a dubious “scoop” with BSOTV about LeBron’s eldest son enrolling at a Los Angeles area private school: “His son just committed to Sierra Canyon, which is in the valley of L.A. That’s where his son’s gonna go to school, with Scottie Pippen’s son and Kenyon Martin’s son.” Gary Payton—who, by virtue of having played in the NBA as recently as 11 years ago, is surely as plugged into the James family’s plans as LeBron’s own agent—notes that he doesn’t think LeBron is the “type of parent” who would enroll his son at a school in Los Angeles… Read full this story
- Outer Banks Vacation Rentals
- Eleven Secret Ways to Improve Your Credit and Own Your Home Before and After the Bank Says "No"
- The High Definition Monster Beats Headphones
- Escape the Outer Banks Madness in Duck
- Business Customer Service - Satisfying Your Customers Without Breaking the Bank
- The Secret to Wealth: It's All In Your Head
- Head to Hilo
- Spain Is A Wonderful Place To Live But
- Real Estate Foreclosure: Taming The Beast
- The Only Constant In Life Is Change
- King James Tumbles in Philly: 116-107 - AI Taught the "King" a Thing or Two Wednesday Night
- Without George to start, Clippers still among NBA’s best
LeBronWatch: LeBron Definitely Headed To The Lakers, Take It To The Bank have 312 words, post on deadspin.com at June 11, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.