Umtiti presented for press conference with Pogba’s name Winning the World Cup would mean much more to Antoine Griezmann than enjoying individual success with a Ballon d’Or victory, he has admitted. Having helped Atletico Madrid to the Europa League last season, he is eager to follow it up with a World Cup win with Les Bleus. His side face Croatia on Sunday and Griezmann looked ahead to the contest, while insisting his tournament routine will not change for the biggest game of his career. “Winning the Ballon d’Or or not matters little, I couldn’t care less,” he said at a press conference in Istra. “I want to win the World Cup and I will leave everything I have on the field in order to do so. “I’m not going to change anything before this game. I play Fortnite, I drink mate, I’m enjoying my football… “I hope to do the same as I did in the Europa League final [he scored twice in the win over Marseille] but it doesn’t matter if I score or not, I just want to lift the cup.” Having been beaten by Portugal in the European Championship final on home turf two years ago, the… Read full this story
- Maggie Alphonsi: From tough Lewisham upbringing to World Cup winner
- U-16 World Cup: How we shook the world, Nduka Ugbade tells astonishing story
- ‘Didn’t want to take a shower because I shook hands with Sachin Tendulkar’: Yuvraj Singh recalls first meeting with Master Blaster
- Challenge Cup final: Krisnan Inu rises with Salford Red Devils
- Ryder Cup and Solheim Cup to be played in 'two-week festival of golf' in 2023
- PV Sindhu: ‘Winning the Olympic gold is the ultimate aim’
- Scotland one win away from Euro 2020 but still the doubters remain
- Melbourne Cup live stream 2020: how to watch Australia's biggest race anywhere today
- Ryan: Does NASCAR really want Martin Truex Jr. to be the bad guy?
- Meanwhile, in Another World
- Iga Swiatek becomes Poland’s first tennis major winner as world No54 beats Sofia Kenin to be crowned French Open champ
- WC 2018 preview: Sweden vs England : Stones still dreaming as Three Lions aim to make nation proud
Griezmann: Winning the Ballon d'Or doesn't matter much, I want the World Cup have 360 words, post on www.marca.com at July 13, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.