As things are likely to stay reasonably volatile over the next three months, we are getting to a stage where from a one-year-forward basis, we may get to a lot more reasonable valuations, Taher Badshah, CIO-Equities, Invesco Mutual Fund, tells ET Now. We are happy to buy into some of the names in consumption, oil and gas, pharma and financials, if we take a two-year call, says Badshah. Edited excerpts: Fundamentally speaking, do you think the market is looking attractive? Some of the factors which were creating a problem for the market have reversed from the micro perspective. Things like currency and oil prices have been culprits in the recent past. We have not yet seen much normalcy as far as credit markets go is what I understand from my colleagues. That part is still an overhang but some of the measures taken by the government and the RBI seem to have at least stabilised the system as of now. The markets are likely to respond and are probably responding to those and that is one of the reasons why we probably might decouple a little bit from the trends that we are seeing in the developed markets. So yes,… Read full this story
- Smart money may look at PSU stocks for long-term investing: Shyamsunder Bhat
- Ask MF Guru: 'Can I achieve Rs 1 crore target in 10 years?'
- MFs to build a large retirement corpus
- Why are equity MFs continuously selling?
- Tech-powered prepaid meters and smart meters to accelerate energy-efficiency in power sector: Kapil Mohan
- Commentary: Singapore's oil and gas sector should embrace transition to a green future with confidence
- COVID-19: Everyone above 18 years of age can get vaccinated from May 1
- Genius Sports: UK-based sports data firm chooses Wall Street for $1.5bn stock market debut
- Best savings accounts 2020-2021 to earn the most on your money this year
- 'Foreign funds are unlikely to exit India'
- Covid and rising oil prices big headwinds for India: Chris Wood
- Time for financials to bat on the front foot: AB Capital CEO
Go stock specific in 4 sectors with a 2-year view: Taher Badshah, Invesco MF have 329 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at October 30, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.